It’s no secret that the healthcare arena is transforming faster than ever. Higher standards in patient care, new government mandates, and the need for greater efficiencies are pressuring the industry to adapt and change, whether you’re a provider, payer, or life sciences company.
With the combined resources of our partners, thought leadership, and experienced engineers that SMP brings to the solution, we provide a versatile range of services and solutions, tailored specifically to help healthcare organizations, hospitals, and more succeed in their critical missions. For instance, we can:
- Help insure compliance with government mandates
- Enable clinicians and first responders to consult as needed with colleagues and specialists, regardless of location, through audio and video conferencing
- Integrate IP phones into medical devices, such as Nurse Call systems and Laboratory Information Systems, for instant notification from patients requesting assistance and notification of lab results
- Implement Electronic Health Records solutions to meet the Meaningful Use Criteria deadline for continued participation in the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs
- Give your staff secure, 24/7 access to the data they need at the point of care with Mobile Clinical Computing solutions
- Transform research and development of life-enhancing medicines via cloud computing to make the most of innovation at less cost
- Provide solutions that can protect your investments, now and in the future
Collaboration Technology for Healthcare
Healthcare organizations need solutions to create in-person interactions when patients are remote, that deliver accurate and timely messages to patients and families both in and out of the healthcare setting, and create collaboration between staff within the organization that enables the best possible outcome across every care setting.
SMP delivers unified communications solutions to healthcare providers.