When it comes to achieving your strategic business goals, the right technology can make all the difference.
At SMP, we have the real-world experience, leading-edge expertise, word-class partners, and customized technology to connect you to the IT solutions you need to support your mission. Through a vendor-agnostic approach, we help businesses of any size accelerate business processes, work more efficiently, and drive down the cost of doing business. Most important, we work with you at every stage to ensure your solution and implementation fits your exact requirements and exceeds your expectations.
It’s no secret that small- and medium-sized businesses today face an increasingly competitive market. To stay productive and profitable, reliable technology is a must, even if your entire company only runs on a few important applications.
We’ll help you stay focused on your business with IT solutions that are simple, cost-effective, and deliver the efficiency you need to keep your business growing. Leveraging a dynamic portfolio of solutions from an incredible roster of partners, we’ll:
- Reduce IT complexity with virtualization solutions specifically designed for small and midsize businesses
- Empower your employees by delivering flexible, anywhere access to business applications
- Keep your IT infrastructure up and running as much as possible and restore operations seamlessly after any disaster or outage
- Protect your valuable data from external attacks and loss
From the device to the data center to the cloud, we know that when it comes to enterprise IT solutions one size does not fit all. That’s why we tailor all of our solutions and services specifically to your business or agency and ensure they’re scalable for your needs today and tomorrow.
Delivering the widest array of IT solutions, we can help you make faster, more informed decisions, streamline your IT operations, increase end-user productivity, and keep your data secure. What’s more, we can:
- Improve agility, efficiency, and IT service quality through converged infrastructure that includes network devices, virtual and physical systems, and IP-based phone and video systems
- Ensure that your applications and data are available during planned and unplanned outages
- Optimize your supply of IT resources with the demand for business applications through data center virtualization
- Bring people, teams, and even companies together online through collaboration solutions that improve productivity and decision-making
- Reduce power and cooling requirements with energy-efficient hardware that benefits your bottom line
- Track assets within factories, consolidate control rooms, and increase analytics functionality through predictive maintenance with IoT solutions