Many organizations are already shifting from a capital investment (CapEx) to an operating cost (OpEx) model as part of the digital transformation journey. One of the critical components of their digital transformation is to migrate their on-premises phone systems to the cloud with minimal disruption to the end-users and reducing ongoing maintenance and upgrade costs.
It can be challenging to plan and implement a successful migration from on-premises legacy systems to the cloud because of the complexity of cloud connectivity, third-party application integrations, compliance, and security concerns. SMP’s Cloud Collaboration solution based on Cisco UCM Cloud offering will accelerate your transition to the cloud in a much smoother and worry-free manner.
What is Cisco UCM Cloud?
The Cisco Unified Communications Manager Cloud (Cisco UCM Cloud) is part of Cisco’s cloud calling portfolio and is built on the strength and functionality of Cisco’s Communications Manager. The solution is hosted by Cisco in Webex data centers and Delivered and Managed by SMP. With UCM Cloud, businesses have a seamless transition available to efficiently migrate from on-premises Cisco or other PBX deployments to UCM Cloud without any disruptions. Best of all, UCM Cloud makes it so that you no longer need to worry about hardware refresh and version upgrades. Additionally, each customer gets their dedicated private instance; organizations will experience the ultimate privacy, security, and reliability and all the geographical coverage they need.
Benefits of Cisco UCM Cloud:
- No capital expenditures (CapEx)
- No lengthy deployment time
- Predictable costs
- No upgrades necessary
- Enhanced security
- Interoperability with Webex Calling, Cisco UCM on-premises, and third-party PBXs
- Orderable via Collaboration Flex Plan
- Supports other Cisco UC applications (Jabber, Webex Teams, Webex Meetings, Contact Center, and Cisco collaboration endpoints)
The recent launch of the Cisco Flex 3.0 plan provides significant updates to the Cisco Collaboration Flex plan and offers several immediate benefits to customers looking to migrate to the cloud. (Check out the Flex 3.0 Blog)
SMP’s Cloud Collaboration solution consists of fully installed and managed services, including:
· Cisco Licensing – Flex Calling Enterprise Agreement
· Cloud Collaboration Migration Assessment
· Cisco Collaboration Core Applications:
o Cisco Unified Communications Manager
o Cisco Unity Connection
o Instant Messaging and Presence
o Cisco Emergency Responder
o Expressway Core / Edge
· Professional Services to Migrate to UCM Cloud
· PSTN Connectivity Options
· Third-party application integrations
· Managed Services – SMP’s SMARTcentre Manage+
· Subscription Management
· Training and Adoption Services