We’re Looking for Problem Solvers and Thought Leaders
At SMP, we put People First, and that starts with our employees.
We want people who can apply both technical and business skills to IT challenges—people who can successfully analyze and solve complex problems to help our clients with A/V, collaboration, cloud, infrastructure, virtualization, data center solutions, networking, security, pro/managed and lifecycle services. We partner with the best in the business: Cisco, Dell Technologies, NetApp and VMware, just to name a few.
A Great Place to Work
SMP has achieved national, state, and local recognition as a TOP WORKPLACE, including INC. Magazine’s Best Workplace, Best Best Companies to Work for in New York State and Top Workplaces by The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle in 2019. Add up previous awards, and SMP has been named a great place to work nine times!
Our folks vote for SMP because:
- Culture: our tagline says it all: “People First”
- Work hard and play hard
- Full-time Wellness Director on staff
- Community give-back opportunities
- Work / life balance
- Entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Pet friendly workplace
- We embody Teamwork: win or lose, we do it together
The Support You Need,When You Need It
Our benefits cover your physical, financial, and emotional health so you can achieve optimal work-life balance.
- An Investment In You. We pay for external classes and professional and technical certifications.
- Technology to Work Anywhere. Our IT infrastructure is optimized to support remote workers, whether on the road, at client sites, or from home offices.
- Advancement Opportunities. We offer opportunities to advance your career in any direction you choose. Some of our employees have even followed new career interests and switched roles within our company with great success.
- Unsurpassed Corporate Culture. We believe in putting PEOPLE FIRST with two core philosophies: adventure and wellness. Adventure means we routinely fly in the face of conventional wisdom and are not afraid to try new things. Wellness means we bring out the best in our people, remembering always that a company is a community, not a machine, and that happy, healthy people lead to a happy, healthy business. These are our keys to doing amazing things for our customers: creating IT solutions that drive growth, innovation, and efficiency.
System Management/Planning (SMP) complies with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) guidelines and all applicable federal, state and local laws that govern the hiring and treatment of its employees. SMP does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, union status, sexual orientation or gender identity. Nor does it discriminate against protected veterans, including veterans of the Vietnam era and disabled veterans, individuals with a disability or employees who take protected leave time. Questions concerning SMP’s Non-discrimination Policy can be sent to SMP Human Resources.
Come work for an IT trailblazer,
not an IT follower.
SMP’s Wellness Director, explaining her role at SMP
'SMP's leadership truly backs up its philosophy of People First by offering lunch hour fitness classes, bring your dog to work days, a flexible work environment, opportunities to give back to our communities and an all around fun environment. I would not hesitate to recommend the organization to IT professionals as a great place to work.'