Unique needs. Unique solutions.
MultiCloud Solutions powered by SMP
Cloud solutions should:
- Enable better IT experiences
- Ensure speed, agility and flexibility
- Reduce latency and mitigate against disasters
MultiCloud Solutions powered by SMP do.
Leveraging cloud will enable universal access to shared pools of configurable system resources and higher-leverl services that can be rapidly provisioned with minimal management effort.
The pandemic has forced you to transform….fortunately SMP already has; we got you covered.
Right clouds, right now
Deliver a better user experience and accelerate your digital transformation by harnessing the clouds that enable your organization.
There are multiple Cloud models that you can take advantage of (leverage one or a mix of models):
- Public: IT model where on-demand computing services and infrastructure are managed by a third-party provider. Public cloud service providers may offer cloud-based services such as infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), or software as a service (SaaS) to users for either a monthly or pay-per-use fee, eliminating the need for users to host these services on site in their own data center.
- Private: On-demand cloud deployment model where cloud computing services and infrastructure are hosted privately, often within a company’s own intranet or data center using proprietary resources and are not shared with other organizations.
- Hybrid: Strategy of using any two types of Cloud or hosting infrastructure in a single organization. Some Hybrid Cloud solutions use Public and Private Cloud to gain power and scalability while maintaining security. Some may use colocation servers to address redundancy and stability concerns. Other hybrid solutions may leverage dedicated servers for customized performance – the beauty of hybrid is that there are many combinations to choose from, meaning every company can find a solution that meets their specific needs.
- MultiCloud: Use of multiple cloud computing and storage services in a single, heterogeneous architecture. Also refers to the distribution of cloud assets, software, applications, etc. across several cloud-hosting environments. Organizations are looking for new and innovative ways to leverage cloud patterns and realize that different clouds are more suitable for different projects.
Executing on a MultiCloud, multi SaaS and PaaS environment is complex. Every cloud provider wants 100% of your IT spend. Enabling MultiCloud can help your organization map out strategies for many clouds. SMP can help you to integrate applications correctly, dynamically allocate workloads according to the environment, orchestrate cloud resources and manage, monitor and secure applications all in a MultiCloud environment.
Benefits of a MultiCloud solution:
- Reducing reliance on any single vendor
- Adherence to local policies
- Geographical distribution of processing requests
- Reduces latency
- Mitigating against disasters
- Access to broad rand of managed services
- Data and cyber security
- Minimized or eliminated capital expenses
- Usage-based billing model
- Improved agility
- Scale elastically
- Performance: reduced network latency and greater economies of scale
- IT staff productivity
- Improved collaboration and communications
Take control with a cloud approach that is right for your organization. Leverage one or more clouds, add or reduce as needed, and don’t get caught up in vendor lock-in.