CLOUD COMPUTING SERVICES
Unique needs. Unique solutions.
MultiCloud Solutions powered by SMP
Cloud solutions should:
- Enable better IT experiences
- Ensure speed, agility and flexibility
- Reduce latency and mitigate against disasters
MultiCloud Solutions powered by SMP do.
Leveraging cloud will enable universal access to shared pools of configurable system resources and higher-leverl services that can be rapidly provisioned with minimal management effort.
The pandemic has forced you to transform….fortunately SMP already has; we got you covered.
Right clouds, right now
Deliver a better user experience and accelerate your digital transformation by harnessing the clouds that enable your organization.
There are multiple Cloud models that you can take advantage of (leverage one or a mix of models):
- Public: Infrastructure, platform or application service that a cloud service provider delivers for access and consumption by the public.
- Private: A privately owned and managed cloud that offers benefits similar to those of a public cloud but is designed and secured for use by a single organization.
- Hybrid: Technology that leverages a mix of public and private clouds and an on-prem infrastructure.
- MultiCloud: Leveraging more than one cloud with workloads spread across multiple providers; enables organizations to access different applications from each cloud.
Executing on a MultiCloud, multi SaaS and PaaS environment is complex. Every cloud provider wants 100% of your IT spend. Enabling MultiCloud can help your organization map out strategies for many clouds. SMP can help you to integrate applications correctly, dynamically allocate workloads according to the environment, orchestrate cloud resources and manage, monitor and secure applications all in a MultiCloud environment.
Benefits of a MultiCloud solution:
- Reducing reliance on any single vendor
- Adherence to local policies
- Geographical distribution of processing requests
- Reduces latency
- Mitigating against disasters
- Access to broad rand of managed services
- Data and cyber security
- Minimized or eliminated capital expenses
- Usage-based billing model
- Improved agility
- Scale elastically
- Performance: reduced network latency and greater economies of scale
- IT staff productivity
- Improved collaboration and communications
Take control with a cloud approach that is right for your organization. Leverage one or more clouds, add or reduce as needed, and don’t get caught up in vendor lock-in.