Putting People First.
At SMP we pride ourselves on giving back….to our employees, to our communities, and to our customers. It’s why we’ve been named to CRN’s Solution Provider 500 List, won CRN’s Triple Crown Award, have been named to the Rochester Top 100 nine times, and why our employees repeatedly vote us a Top Workplace.
We also realize how important it is to help our communities thrive and be healthy. To that end, we sponsor many local wellness events, like the Rochester Triathlon, and the Towpath Breast Cancer Ride, as well as volunteer our time to charities such as Foodlink and The Ronald McDonald House. We believe that healthy and happy employees, communities and customers make for healthy business.
Wellness is a big part of our internal culture. Ensuring that our employees have access to fitness activities, wellness programs and are able to participate in healthy pursuits is one reason we are able to find and retain such great people.
Every situation is unique.
Every individual matters.
Wellness & Community Events
- June 1, 2019: Finger Lakes Gravel Challenge
- June 8, 2019: Tour de Cure
- June 8, 2019: Beat Brain Cancer 5K
- June 22, 2019: Ride for Roswell
- August 3, 2019: Perinton Youth Triathlon
- August 24, 2019: Rochester Triathlon
- September 21, 2019: Walk to Defeat ALS
- October 13, 2019: Towpath Breast Cancer Ride and Run
- November 2, 2019: East Avenue Grocery Run
SMP: The Epitome of Small-Employer Wellness
Wellness Director Nikki Reynolds featured in the latest edition of Well-Being Practitioner