Keep Ransomware At Bay
At SMP, we have solutions that protect you from DNS layer, to email to the endpoint, helping to reduce the risk of ransomware infections and other malware. Focus on your business’ top priorities, not on ransomware.
Ransomware can penetrate organizations in multiple ways. Cisco Umbrella provides first line defense against threats on the internet. Stop ransomware in its tracks.
- Stop threats before they reach the endpoint
- Extend protection across all ports and protocols – especially when off the network
- Access intelligence about malware, domains, and IP’s across the internet
- Easily integrate with your existing security stack
- No added latency or need to proxy every connection
At SMP, we combine our superior knowledge and local expertise with security and risk services and solutions from industry leading national experts. From firewalls, to security applications, DNS layer and endpoint protection, monitoring, and security architecture SMP has you covered. We focus on risk mitigation and management so that you can concentrate on running your organization and taking care of your customers.
Learn More About Ransomware Defense
Download the Cisco Ransomware Defense At-a-Glance document for a quick guide. Stop ransomware before it starts. Trial Cisco Umbrella Now.
Key Cisco Umbrella Stats:
- 100 billion daily internet requests
- 65 million users
- 25 datacenters worldwide
- 7M+ malicious destinations enforced concurrently at the DNS-layer
Get started now with your
14 day free trial
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Threat protection like no other — block malware, C2 callbacks, and phishing.
- Predictive intelligence — automates threat protection by uncovering attacks before they launch.
- Worldwide coverage in minutes — no hardware to install or software to maintain.
- Weekly security report — get a personalized summary of malicious requests & more, directly to your inbox.
Fill out the form below to download additional content on ransomware.
Ransomware Defense for Dummies
Ransomware Defense Check List