Join SMP to learn about the latest in Cisco and Microsoft collaboration interoperability.
Date: July 7, 2020
Time: 10:30am – 12:00pm
For years Cisco and Microsoft have been the leaders in the Collaboration technology industry assisting organizations both large and small. Because of this, interoperability between the two platforms has always been required, but also has been challenging.
Please join SMP for this 90 minute webinar and learn how Cisco and Microsoft have teamed up to bring rich collaboration experiences to your business.
During this session we will discuss:
- The history and challenges of Cisco and Microsoft Collaboration interoperability
- How to connect existing Cisco technology to Microsoft Teams
- How you can provide a compelling user experience
- How you can communicate with your business partners that are using Microsoft, from your Cisco Collaboration Solution and vice versa
- Architectural considerations for interoperability
Event Number / Access Code:
161 127 7175
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the event, or call the number below and enter the access code.
United States Toll: